WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ovaries Are Saying Yes. I'm Sure They Are.


Right now I'm thinking about sex. 

I think sometime this weekend I either ovulated or am about to ovulate. Sometimes women just know. Besides, it's CD14. (remember the abbreviations).  If we had sex today I think it would happen. 

"IT" should be obvious. 

I think it would. 

Damn that doctor and her Two Cycle Limitation. If I bring it up to my husband I think he'd say no. I think he would not want to have unprotected sex. Even though we had unprotected sex three days ago... 

Do I ask him if he wants to have sex, to TTC? Or leave it alone... It's frustrating. I honestly think two cycles is dumb. There's so much conflicting information about how long to wait. I also honestly am afraid to go against doctor's advice.

Anyway, I send this question out into the internet void. 

No comments:

Post a Comment