WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cycle Day 6

I've been googling OPK stuff and I found a great website with some interesting FAQs.

POAS - OPK FAQ


To date I've pee'd on 5 OPKs. This is cycle day 6.


I've slowed down on the baby forums. I started seeing a lot of the same posts and since I don't have anything new to report bodily function wise it was getting a little boring. I'm done with my period, and now I'm waiting for the smiley face.


Waiting! Ugh. I hate the waiting.


And if you don't know, Clearblue digital ovulation predictor kits give you a smiley face when an LH surge is detected. And if that sentence gave you more questions then answers then let me rephrase. The smiley face means HAVE SEX! (For those TTCing).


I'm worried I'll get my smiley face on Thanksgiving, at my mother's house, five hours away. I can just imagine us excusing ourselves from the turkey and sneaking off to the blow up mattress in the spare bedroom. EW!


No comments:

Post a Comment