WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cycle Day 1 - Again

I started my second cycle November 13. I woke up to it. It was a nice little, whoa before my morning coffee. It was five/six days early. 

Before my D&C I had pretty regular cycles, 28/30 days. Nothing crazy. Now, I have no idea. It's like I'm 13 and starting my period for the first time. 


BUT since this marks the beginning of my second cycle it means we are free to start trying again! Whoo hoo! 


That wasn't an accurate expression of my true excitement. I say again: WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOO!


And let me just say, In my experience peeing on an HPT is like taking your car to the car wash. Want rain? Wash your car. Want a period? Pee on a stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment