WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, October 19, 2012

When Someone Doesn't Know


I had someone in my office today who heard through the grapevine that I was pregnant. But the grapevine did not tell him I was un-pregnant. 

He came into my office with a question. I do that for people, answer questions. In fact, you could say that's my full time job. Answering questions. I get asked questions about everything. I'm like Google in high heels. 

So he had a question. And while he's sitting at my desk, asking his question he says, "It smells like food in here." It was 1:30, someone had just eaten lunch in the office. Did I mention he's an investigator? 

I said something like yes and I nodded and I'm sure I smiled politely. Then he says, "If I were pregnant I couldn't stand to be in here." He gave me a big smile. He waited for his joke to sink in. "Not that I"ve ever been pregnant," another big smile. I smiled back, I'm sure I did.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment