WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CD2

I have never been so excited see AF.

All the melancholy, morose feelings were gone. Thank you Jesus. I'm normal.


I'm officially counting now. Monday was the day. The real first cycle day. And today is CD2.


If you don't know what AF or CD2 means, let me explain. If you do know, were you as shocked as I was to learn all the acronyms and abbreviations on the internet for women TTC'ing, or, in other words, trying to conceive? It's a whole new language!


Some of my favorites are:

CD - Cycle day
O- Ovulation
AF- Aunt Flow
DPO - Days past ovulation
CM - Cervical mucus (gross I know, but you get surprisingly wrapped up in what your mucus looks like during the TWW)
TWW - Two week wait (that painfully agonizing two weeks post ovulation before you can get your BFP)
BFP - big fat positive
BFN - big fat negative

Those are just a few, there's a whole host of baby bump related letters. I'm a pregnancy forum stalking junkie.


No comments:

Post a Comment