WELCOME TO MY BLOG. FOR THE BEGINNING PLEASE START HERE.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm Being Selfish Today- On Purpose.

Turns out, I may not be having my cycle. After the initial bleed it stopped. And nothing else happened. Today there's nothing. 

Last night I wallowed in self pity. I made a playlist of sappy songs. I cried. I stayed up too late. Had one too many rum and cokes. And fell asleep on the couch. I woke up this morning with gummy eyes and a bad taste in my mouth. And I smelled bad. 


And to top off that late night pity party- I'm being selfish. I'm purposefully skipping out on a baby shower today. As I am typing the expectant mommy is probably drinking pink punch and laughing at melted snickers in diapers. 


I can't do the fake poopy game today. Not today.








No comments:

Post a Comment